Building your website
There are many moving parts to building a new website. Our goal is to make this process as exciting and a smooth as possible.
Our Development Process
We take a structured approach to web design. Our development process was created to ensure every project is delivered on time and on budget.
Once your web design project kicks off, here’s what to expect.
– Initial Planning (often with a Q&A via zoom )
– Installation of software
– Rough designs & layout
– Building the site navigation & pages
– Adding copy & graphics (this is done in a few phases)
– Development of features as agreed upon
– Development link will be made available to the client once we get some content & structure built. This allows the client to provide feedback and discuss tasks as we build various sections & functions in phases.
– Google Drive folder will be set up for the development team & client to share content & images. It is up to the client to make sure the content is edited, checked for typos. We will format font styling & structure when it is placed on the website.
– We will use zoom meetings as needed to update, discuss progress & further tasks as we develop the site.
– Testing & Soft launch
We usually suggest approximately 1 week after the soft launch before announcing to a larger audience. This will allow us to do tasks & testing that can only be done after the development site is set live.
What else you can expect;
- We are friendly and easy to work with always striving to exceed your expectations.
- We are solution-oriented and utilize our expertise to get the intended result.
- We do everything in our power to stay on time with deliverables. In the event something is delayed we communicate with our clients.
- We dive into the culture and experience of your industry to build a cohesive online experience
- We are open to suggestions and inspiration to create the best possible site for your business.
After the site is live
Included with the rebuild: We will continue to make edits to any errors, broken links, troubleshoot plugins, fix pages if needed for three months after launch. This is part of the project. At no additional fee as long as the tasks are not additional add-ons.
We will create user logins for anyone who needs access to make edits or additions to the new site. We can assist those if needed with admin access — Giving a walk-through on how to navigate the admin area or how to access the areas they need to edit.
Post-launch work as needed. Ongoing edits or additions. Our team is glad to add pages, blog articles, documents, forms, or any other tasks needed. We offer a variety of additional SEO packages. Any of which can be discussed after launch.
Site maintenance: this is typically to update plugins, scan for malware & to make sure backups are getting done properly. We usually check the site about every 6 – 8 weeks as needed. We suggest this regular schedule to keep the site running properly instead of having to troubleshoot.
From Our Clients
We don’t like to brag and some clients like to remain anonymous so their competition is non-the-wiser. But enjoy a few words from these clients.
“Michelle and David are awesome! They have done a ton of work for us with not only our website but getting our internet presence where it should be. I can’t say enough about them and highly recommend them. Whether your business is big or small you can and will benefit from the many services they offer.”
“What an AWESOME company! I love working with these guys and they truly care about their customers. I highly recommend Magnetize Me for SEO and social media marketing.”
“Magnetize.me helped set up my website and marketing for my book. Very responsive service, great insights, advice and focus. Highly recommend them for your social media marketing needs!”
our partners in design
We work with exceptional people who have extraordinary talents in their field of expertise. Say Hello to these ROCKSTARS…
Web Designer Since 1997. She is a master of her craft. Experienced with the skills to give you a powerful web presence.
Prior to web design she did tech support for AOL. set up BBS’s, wrote windows help files & was involved with software testing.
She is committed to keeping up with the newest and most innovative techniques. Devoted to perfection & obsessed with quality. See more about Clairewalters.com
Brian Hufford is an experienced social media marketing consultant. He has mastered the components necessary to build and retain a loyal following which transforms into real-world customers. Through his experience in design as well as page growth techniques across platforms, he helps businesses achieve success over social media.
Brian has partnered with Magnetize.Me in order to help businesses expand over social media and is currently working towards his degree in marketing at Salisbury University. Say hello to brian on Instagram
Since 2005 I’ve immersed myself in learning all aspects of Graphic Design including print, digital, and illustration. I like to take on new challenges and work with various types of business. As a designer, it is important to switch things up once in a while, just like in marketing. If you become stagnant, you will not allow yourself to grow and thrive. Learn more about Kate 🙂